Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back and All New!

IT RECENTLY AFTER SOME REFLECTION DAWNED ON ME THAT I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EVERY BLOG LIKE 20 PAGES LONG. IN ORDER TO BLOG MORE ABOUT THE THINGS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHICH IS EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO BREAK IT UP A LITTLE.  ENJOY!

Okay heres a pic I found of Rob Pattinson looking more buff than usual on the set of Breaking Dawn.

maybe for once those abs aren't painted on but a healthy lifestyle this is not considering he's puffing on a cigarette, just saying.


I went to see my hometown team play in the most nail-biting game like ever it's amazing I have any hair on my head from frustration...

The Tennessee Titans

vs.
The Washington Redskins

WE LOST 19 to 16 in what was a horrible game with some bad calls!

Now I'm home fighting sleep once again...as usual...insomnia is my middle name

Until another day,
JP


No comments:

Post a Comment