Saturday, September 25, 2010

LONG LONG LONG TIME NO BLOG!

LONG TIME NO BLOGGETY!


I had two very drunk friends tell me that they think I'm a good blogger.

Well I have a huge desire to prove them wrong the drunkards!
No one even reads this blog!

We shall see! We shall see!

Little bit about what's been rambling on in my life since the last blog?

STUDENT TEACHING

Yes ladies and gents, I am going to pass my ramblings on to the next generation! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!

Just kidding! Sort of! I love to teach and coming up with fun ways to make something usually boring really fun is something I get a kick out of!

RANDOM BITCH SEGMENT:
Dear members, producers and anyone responsible for the show The Jersey Shore!


Why did we deserve such torture? These aren't attractive people like on Laguna Beach where you could hate the girls because they looked so good in their bikinis on their California beach house deck.

These are normal, crazy, weirdos from possibly the most polluted and ugly "garden state" in all 50.

FIRST OF ALL? I didn't even know there was a shore in New Jersey this is how much no one gives a crap! When I little miss wanna-be know it all don't feel the need to explore the beautfiful coasts of New Jersey.

So, Snookie, Sham Wow or whatever the hell, and all you other posers and wanna bes who are so insignificant I can't even remember their names......

Dear Jersey Shore members, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan!
This is my one way rocket to the moon, get on it we will fly you there free of charge and drop you off...contact me! Your seats never get full....

There will always be seats for you....I mean hey Sookie chick your hair is almost to the moon anyway, you need to get an advertising deal for that brand "Bump It"

I think you weren't supposed to wear all of them together though!

Dude one bump-it at a time! Not all of them in the box
GO AWAY! GET ON THE ROCKET!

In other news....Dancing with the Stars...no one cares anymore,
Amazing Race, again, no one cares

There is one show that is back in business that I am excited to love and that is Vampire Diaries, Nikita, and Supernatural

Party!

Keep watching, the hot Winchesters the continuing hot slew of stars in Vamp Diaries and Nikita where it just goes to show even a pixie stick girl can be a bad ass!

Thanks for renewing and thanks for the new shows........For once network TV I love ya!

Love,
Juls
MAY 18TH 2017:  Turns out they actually did build a rocket to Mars.....please lord let some of the people on my list get on it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment