Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon and Twitter Rock My World

My Review of New Moon by julieperk (and other ramblings):

Personally, seeing Edward and Jacob on the big screen for two hours gets two thumbs up from me.


To quote a man in the movie theatre behind me and Kelley the 2nd time I saw it..
"Call the vet cause them puppies are sick!" I'M STILL LAUGHING (refers to his abs btw)
This should have been the "official poster" because Edward is hot, but I found myself hoping that Bella would stay with Jacob!

He's a very talented actor, at 17...He has a bright future!

I heard somewhere that he doesn't want to take his shirt off for any more movie...Pfft Tay Tay who you kiddin?

When you work hard for a body like that, show it off dude!!

The scene where Edward walks toward Bella right before this screen shot made me drool and I DON'T DROOL!! DAMN ROBWARD YOU HOTSPICE!
Can't wait for Eclipse! I'M GONNA TRY TO PUT THE ECLIPSE COUNTDOWN WHERE THE NEW MOON ONE USED TO BE ON THE BLOG!

OH ATTENTION ATTENTION!! SPOILER, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE OR READ THE BOOKS DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH!
Edward proposed to Bella at the end of New Moon..everyone in the theatre GASPED! Really?
It was in the book




There is a scene in the movie that proves that as Vanity Fair says 100 million fans can't be wrong that Robert Pattinson is HOT AS HIZELL!!
Umm...duh!
And to all those people who "just don't get that he's hot...see above
100 million people think he is can EVERY ONE of them be wrong? I think not!


Okay, this is a random rambling...Why does Thanksgiving get skipped every year?

There are Christmas lights shining on a house about two down from mine and I'm like...ummm..Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet!

People! Quit skipping holidays!
Ironically the biggest event this month was the NEW MOON release!! Sadspice, but you know not because I'm complainin....Just sayin

Umm...one thing? Why the hell doesn't Edward have more than one outfit in the entire movie? Are you seriously telling me he wore the same suit for 6 months??
See the suit? Apparently it's Eddie's fave cause when he visits the Volturi....same shirt just with a rip in it!

I guess vampires don't sweat or need showers or a change of clothes?? I'm not sure how all that works. Seems like the first time he takes off that shirt off is when he visits the Volturi...umm...GRODDY!!

IT'S OKAY ROB I DON'T THINK A SHOWER WOULD WASH OFF THE SEXY!!

Saw the trailer for Remember Me...so going! Rob + blood and getting his ass beat =HOTSPICE!!

Here you go kiddos!! This will be our Rob-fix until Eclipse
Mini-spoiler: BRING TISSUES





MMMMM>>>>Rob sweet!

Okay so the Kellebelle and I were driving back from the movie tonight and we saw a deer in my headlights

Dear Cullens: Nashville has way too many deer! HELP!! Come hunt here in Nashville and you know what live here too!

We won't stalk you too much!

Dear Peter Coffin: Dude not cool! Your parodies about Bella and the Rastabortionist and Steven Segal versus Jean Claude Van Damme

The people behind us in the movie theater hate you now cause Bella is drowning and all I'm doing is laughing and saying:

"Edward, wha ar u doin ear???"

In other news, Miley Cyrus' tour bus turned over.

ME: Her tour bus turned over?
ME: She okay?
KELLEBELLE: Well she's not a trending topic on Twitter so she's okay!
HOW TRUE HOW TRUE! THAT KELLEBELLE IS SO CLEVER!

Ellen made a joke on her AWESOMESPICE show...she's on O magazine with Oprah

She said she was the only person on the cover of a magazine this month that wasn't in Twilight......UMMMM YEP!!!!

She had Kellan Lutz on the show and offered 5,000 dollars for charity if Kellan would take off his shirt...apparently it's in his contract that he can't but he can do push ups!



6 minutes of heaven...it's 6 minutes...seriously WORTH EVERY ONE!

Okay, let's talk about the other obsession I have

JENSEN ACKLES!!

Hello hotness!!

Okay in the last episode, SURPRISE SU-FREAKIN PRISE!

Cliff hanger! Guess what?

WE DON'T GET TO FIND OUT ANYTHING UNTIL

JANUARY 21ST *cries* That's too long!!!!


Oh guess what I heard God will be portrayed by a woman.

If that's true, won't it be wierd for Castiel to call him Father? Will he come in the form of Sam and Dean's Mom? With Eric Kripke anything could happen!

JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!


Hello there Castiel! I mean Misha! Please please Eric Kripke, do a spin-off with Castiel Pretty please?

Why does Supernatural have to end?

Oh yeah, Death Cab for Cutie, everything, everything ends..STFU

The only thing that doesn't seem to end is the fangirls' screaming at Rob!

Sorry DCfC You wrong!! THAT doesn't end...

Here we are sitting and getting cozy about an hour and a half until our show started....
This dude was like, you guys are dedicated, I said no dude! I'm competitive! I want to be the first one in a seat!!

Here we are before our run to the snack bar!

I'm on the far left, then Stephanie, Kellebelle, Lui!

I have newly blonde hair I'm not used to yet thanks to my amazing friend Rachel!
That's me on the Left and Steph on the right! Right before New Moon rocked my world

I came home and tweeted Two words: New Moon = Bad Ass!
It was retweeted several times....DUH! It shoulda been!

I want to give a shout out to all those I follow on Twitter for not ruining the movie for all of us when you got to go at midnight *bows in reverance* Thank you!


Okay, lately it has come to my attention that a strange phenomenon is going on with the people I choose as my BFF's

EXAMPLE THE FIRST:
Rachel! She has long dark hair and is barely over 5 feet tall, funny as hell and an amazing friend.

EXAMPLE THE SECOND
Nori, she has long dark hair and is barely five feet tall, funny as hell and an amazing friend.
HMM...SIMILAR LOOKING GIRLS, THOSE TWO!

EXAMPLE THE THIRD:
Kelley, she has longish dark hair is about 5 foot 3 and is an amazing friend.
Dear Kelley: I'm sorry about this picture it was the only one I could find of you alone!

Do we see a trend here people? Apparently I have a "type" when it comes to friends!

I've made so many friends on Twitter! I am addicted because I feel loved!

Thank you to the following, if you don't get named it's not cause I don't love you it's because I have swiss cheese for a memory!

@Mychemicalmuse- girl I have no idea where the capital letters go in it!
Here is a picture just for her because she has been so awesome
There you go girl! Our love of Johnny Depp unites us *hugs*

@Twilighter19
Here is a picture for you darling! I'll see you in January!
LOVE YOU GIRL!
Team Charlie! I'm so on that team! He was NOT in New Moon long enough

@Twisuz
This one's for you!
Love ya girl! You are the bombdotcom
Here's the pics of us from when we met up last time I went to visit Nori (above) in Georgia!
Me and Suz in the toy aisle! How appropriate! I am just a big kid at heart...oh god!! I look horrible in this picture. I had a 4 and a half hour drive ahead, looking cute was not high on my list of priorities!



I love you ladies!! I want to thank Twisisterhood, who MIGHT, just MIGHT, feature my blog! I would be so honored...I do a little jig when I get a comment or follower, so
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!

Thanks everyone who has been so good to me over the past few months!

I love anyone who reads this blog

Julz, Queen of Random, I am the best at rambling ever!

Love,
Julz!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL yesssssssss! i like being talked about in your blog! keep up the good work and feel free to write a whole article about me cuz i'm totally amazing and funny and not at all full of crap in any way! :P

    haha, so everything you wrote was true. and we totally used the same pic of edward and bella in our blogs! damn our brains for thinking alike! :)

    it was great fun quoting peter coffin while watching the movie with you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jules just awesome! You and Kelle are the queens of the Twiblogs!!And you look much better than I in that toy aisle pic- I hope I didn't break your camera!!Hehe.It's funny, Nori and I are probably gonna have a lot of fun listening to the yahoos at our theatre experience. That can be almost as memorable as the movie! Oh well, now I am ranbling. 5 stars as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! The Blonde hair looks amazing!! Even Rob would do a double take!

    I didn't watch it yet so I skipped that paragraph LOL.

    Same outfit? *Dies laughing*. I guess hes the king of fresh and clean so...
    LOL

    That man behind you couldn't have said it any better! I'm like, put some honey and whipped cream on those please!
    I bet Rob looks as ice cold and perfect as usual!

    And Taylor knows taking off his shirt is a crucial part of living! Now folks see why I love these MMA men!

    I know those others in line didn't stand a chance! You and your girls are A-List twilighters! Lol

    And Taylor. So delicious . *Droooooooools*

    I think I've found a new love. *Kisses TLau poster* . Men don't get much more perfect than that. And hes my age! Lmao

    And thank you for the shout out Julie:) Your one of my best tweeps and you always tell it like it is! (with an amazing touch of humor added in).

    I know me and everyone of your tweeps loves you Julz! It's inevitable!

    Xoxo!

    I

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even notice Rob wore the same out fit... What is up with that? I thought it showed him going to Aro in a different outfit?? Apparently he changed back? Anyhow- Taylor was hott and that is so illegal!! OMG, I mean we r grown women for Christ sake.. what is wrong with us?? lol I think they made Rob look too old in the movie.. he died when he was 17, all that makeup makes him look older, Rob is much hotter in real life.

    I can not wait for Remember Me!! Rob looks HOTT in that role!

    I'm glad u have so many great friends that share your love of vampires and wizards and hott guys.. lol

    ReplyDelete