Sunday, September 27, 2009

I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION OR FIVE!

Once upon a time....there was a dude named Dean

He was hawt supreme!

Hello my name is Dean Winchester from Supernatural and I am insanely hot!

That's right he speaks the truth!
He's frickin hot!

So my new obsession #1 is with Mr. Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

New obsession #2

Damn u twitter and all your pimpers of fan fiction..I now cannot go to bed with a "real" book, I have to take my laptop...DAMN YOU!

Obsession #3

Face in Hole.com
Cause through it I can meet the men of my dreams...or become a badass like Rosalie Hale!
and me and Jensen Ackles..I think I have put this up before but you know what? my blog...:P

I am only addicted to it if my kellebelle1981 does it cause she is a frickin Face in Hole.com Genius...see my twitter account and hers @kellebelle1981

also we have a really cool blog you need to see
http://celebmanmeat.blogspot.com

If you don't clickety you will regret....TRUST!

We don't update as much as we would like on celebmanmeat but then the men don't get any less hot with time!

Old Obsession...duh!
all things Twilight, but especially funny twilight stuff...like this:

hehe Buffy will kick your ass Edward Cullen

Weird Buffy looks just like me!


And the reason that the Eclipse set is so houdinified! Damn Fangirls!

this is just funny....

This is just TRUE!
hahaha...even Edward Cullen is scared of Fan girls....they are the most dangerous hunters ever!

The reason it is so easy to compare Twilight to Harry Potter...they share the same actor! Voldemort in a surprise cameo!

and the uniform all fangirls should be REQUIRED to wear as a precaution to any star but most especially to a Twilight star!


Even Edward Cullen has his imperfections!
hahahah this is just funny didn't even think about that being Snape's Patronus! LOL

He's also realizing that he doesn't own enough clothes!

Anyone who has a picture of the "newstolishirt" please share

I WANT this T-SHIRT!
NOW!

He's gotten so popular he gets pretty much whatever he wants!

hehe does he look like a Volvo salesman? If so I would be buying!


Yeah I think you guys should google it to see what you MAY be doing wrong!

lol it's so true!
hahahahahaha!




He'd also be low in fat....obviously!

Then there are some of the funniest You Tube videos ever!

that me and Kelley are OBSESSED WITH!



OH MY GOD! BELLA'S PREGNANT!




OH! MY GAWD YOU KNOW STEVEN SEGALL?

and my final obsession!
Vampire Diaries!

Mostly because of the above man! Hotness.....Stefan

One of the only Paul Wesley pics I can find with him without a shirt!
HOT!


Hi Stefan! I love you! Bite me k?

and hot black and white!

Sorry for the lack of words in this post I have nothing to discuss right now...I'm sure that will all change when the week comes!

Love,
Julz
Queen of Randomness
Still Reigning Supreme!

P.S. Watch the videos from you tube cause me and kelley quote them on an almost hourly basis!


2 comments:

  1. You are so damn funny!

    Those jokes about Rpattz had me dying!

    I really love the one about bella calling jake! Lmao

    Stefan. *drools*

    Hilarious blog as always:)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being the faceinhole.com genius! i'm finally good at something! word up! :D

    dude...dean is HOT!

    ReplyDelete