Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday the Day of No Rest!

and on the 7th day (Sunday) God rested
well, Julie didn't!

Dear Big Bro: enjoy your gift card from Blockbuster 15 bucks will not get you very far, but it's all I can afford.

I did a blog on this today, one of my favorite things, as I mentioned yesterday!
In case you don't know, this is the amazing Ryan Reynolds, who I will never believe is truly married until he is standing at the end of that aisle looking for me.

The End.

In order for us to get rid of the disease he calls a wife, see http://gutter-gals.blogspot.com for a cure!

I have a huge Depp Dependency also on Gutter Gals, and there is nothing wrong with this addiction
To quote the recently late and always great Ed McMahon:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee'ssss Johnny!

Take a bow hotness!
favorite things again
#7) Television!

shows in no particular order:

1.) True Blood-HBO
with:
Eric...yes
2.) 24

3.) Sex and the City- the HBO version not the reruns
4.)NCIS of course,
5.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6.) Angel
the good ole days before the duster and the death of Doyle!
7.)Charmed

8.) ER
9.) Ghost Whisperer
10.) Friends

and I stayed up all night just to go to my brother's birthday breakfast
then this happened...I swear I have the best luck ever!
NOT!

cause this happened
Police man pulled me over for speeding!

DAMMIT!
to be continued..sorry so boring today!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Sounds like a fun filled day! You've got a lucky brother. Charmed was a really cool show. It doesn't come on over here any more.

    ReplyDelete